Sunday, August 2, 2009

Greg's First Post

Well, this is my first post to our blog. Kristin and I get more excited every day about our coming baby. I also think our baby will be a boy.

I am working hard at the JAG office and we are saving money each month to help pay for the upcoming addition to our family. Speaking of my job, I love it! Fort Huachuca is a smaller post, but the scenery is beautiful and it's always sunny. We will probably be here until May 2011, but you never know. After that, we will probably look at PCSing to Fort Stewart near Savannah, Georgia.

So, we visited Targed today and I got to see all the stuff that babies need, like a crib, play toys, diapers, something called a Boppy, and loads of other items. Honestly, we can't wait to get all those things for our baby so we can play with him/her and all the toys. We have already been discussing how we want to raise our child to strike a balance between discipline and room to grow. We already have a good plan. But more than anything, we are just enjoying the experience and anticipation of having a baby in 30 or so weeks.

Kristin has a few OB appointments this week, one of which is an NT scan in Tucson. We'll let you know how it goes. Til then, you'll just have to do what we've been doing and wait...

To our family and friends, thanks for all the early support!!

1 comment: