Monday, November 9, 2009

24 Weeks


How far along: 24 Weeks 3 days 
Total weight gain/loss: +1 or 2 (I can't see the numbers on the scale without leaning over, so I might just have to update after appointments)
Maternity clothes:Yes, and a handful of regular shirts that I can still make due with

Sleep:  It would be better if my hips were not hurting
Best moment this week:  VIABILITY!!

Movement: The baby likes to get up for PT around 5:30am
Food cravings: No real cravings just wanting to eat more  LOL

Gender:  We go back and forth everyday.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: It is "in" but looking weird.  Maybe it will pop at the same time as the turkey's does

What I miss: My belly button

What I am looking forward to: Doing some baby shopping, I can not have this baby stay naked all the time!!  We are looking at going to Tucson this week since Greg has a few days off.




No comments:

Post a Comment