Sunday, October 18, 2009

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I have not gotten on the scale this week
Maternity clothes: Yes
Sleep: What is that?
Best moment this week: Buying the crib, many more purchases to come
Movement: Almost everyday, the baby was dancing at church today
Food cravings: None
Gender:  I will find out in a week and a half
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Wearing whatever clothes I want
What I am looking forward to: Getting the crib and seeing the baby soon



Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).


No comments:

Post a Comment