Of hair. I got a much needed haircut and it came out fabulous.
How far along: 19 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes: Bottoms: yes; Tops: I can still wear most of my shirts, but not much longer
Sleep: Probably would be great if I did not get up multiple time for potty breaks, and would be comfortable on my sides. :)
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby at the ultrasound this week.
Movement: Starting to feel some light kicks
Food cravings: I am enjoying avocados this week.
Gender: 4 more weeks till we find out!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: I really wanted to get some sushi this week.
What I am looking forward to: 20 weeks and finding out who is in there in a few weeks.
Baby's now the size of a mango!
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.
Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom. Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.
I definitely do not want a pickled baby!!!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're hair looks great....
ReplyDeleteYou're starting to get a little baby bump:)