BABY!!!!!!
I believe the general anatomy scan from yesterday went well. I will have to wait while it is being reviewed by the doctor. I have some ultrasound pictures that the tech gave me. What I do not have is an answer to what I saw or did not see on the screen. You see, at the on-post health center where I am required to have my ultrasounds they have a policy where they can not tell you the gender. I did think going in that the tech would tell me or give a hint but I was sorely mistaken. When she was scanning the pelvic region she asked if I wanted to know. I thought OMG I am going to find out today... Well she said to take a look at the screen, I did and asked if it was a penis. (I had no idea what I was looking at/for since it was not a "classic money shot" that I would be able to tell. She said that she can not tell what it is, so here we are with a healthy baby and possibly a penis or possibly a vagina.
I had an appointment with the OB today and it was the fastest appointment ever!! They weighed me, so far up 12 pounds. Took my stellar blood pressure and then I waited for the doctor. He can in and measured my uterus, signed a lab form for more blood work, and that was it. I did talk to him about preforming a social scan to find out the gender but the u/s room was already booked today. So I will know in four weeks what is cooking in there!!!
Here are some scans from yesterday:
Here is a cute profile shot
Here is the baby waving HI
And just in time for the Halloween season to start a spooky face shot
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thats awesome!!!
ReplyDelete