Monday, December 28, 2009

31 Weeks


How far along: 31 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I will get the number tomorrow at my appointment
Maternity clothes: Oh yea

Sleep: Some night I sleep great, others not so much
Best moment this week:  Brandon getting so much for Christmas.  I can only imagine next year when he is an outside baby.

Movement: Brandon has been a crazy man the last two days.
Food cravings: 

Gender:  All Boy.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out: It is still hanging in there, poor thing!  Some times it get sore.

What I miss: Some of my clothes
What I am looking forward to: New Years, 2010 is going to be a great year!







This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment