How far along: 32 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 30++++ :)
Maternity clothes: Thank goodness for elastic waistbands!!
Total weight gain/loss: 30++++ :)
Maternity clothes: Thank goodness for elastic waistbands!!
Sleep: It has been pretty okay this week.
Best moment this week: Making more baby purchases and nesting/organizing. I woke up Saturday and just had to go to Walmart to buy baskets for under the changing table. And I went through all of the closets to toss/organize stuff. It was quite productive!
Best moment this week: Making more baby purchases and nesting/organizing. I woke up Saturday and just had to go to Walmart to buy baskets for under the changing table. And I went through all of the closets to toss/organize stuff. It was quite productive!
Movement: Yes, sometimes I like to just stare at my belly when he is jumping around.
Food cravings: I have been making dinners with lots of zucchini and squash the past two weeks, does that count?
Food cravings: I have been making dinners with lots of zucchini and squash the past two weeks, does that count?
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: I might be having some braxton hicks, but I am not really sure at this point.
Belly Button in or out: It is just hanging in there, not sure if it will be able to pop out.
Labor Signs: I might be having some braxton hicks, but I am not really sure at this point.
Belly Button in or out: It is just hanging in there, not sure if it will be able to pop out.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night, I know it will be a very long time before that happens again.
What I am looking forward to: 35/35 - 35 weeks, 35 days left till edd
Biggie you're looking great! Brandon Thomas is such a great name!! Can't wait to see you with your baby boy! Much love, Trisha
ReplyDelete