Friday, February 12, 2010

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am going to go with gain. 
Maternity clothes: Yes, and some are too short/tight now.

Sleep: Depends, some nights are great and some I am up at 3am.
Best moment this week:  Getting some of Brandon's cloth diapers.

Movement: Some days he is quiet and some days he is a wild man!
Food cravings: Still disappointed that I did not have any crazy cravings with this pregnancy.  I guess there is still time though.

Gender:  Boy!
Labor Signs: Nothing substantial.
Belly Button in or out: Well after weeks of my belly button being confused, it has decided that it would like to see the outside world and has "popped".

What I miss: My ankles and non-sausage toes  :)
What I am looking forward to: Meeting Brandon, I can not wait to see what he looks like!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment