How far along: 39 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: No comment, but I did not gain this week
Maternity clothes: Duh!
Sleep: I found that I have been sleeping better if I stay up a little later.
Best moment this week: Knowing that I am going to meet Brandon in a few days whether he likes it or not.
Movement: He goes crazy for apples.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: Some BH contractions, but nothing that serious.
Belly Button in or out: Out, and it is sore.
What I miss: I will change this question to what I will miss- Having Brandon all to myself. Once he is an outside baby I am going to have to share and I will miss his little kicks and punches.
What I am looking forward to: Having a baby in the next few days.
I had my last scheduled appointment today. We will be heading to the hospital on Monday to start an induction at 5 am. That is, if Brandon does not decided to come before then. I think that we are as ready as we can be at this point. And if not, we will just make it work! We are so excited.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment